We get you have high expectations for your neighborhood. And you should. Here, you don’t need to lower them to land your ideal apartment.
Once the definition of corporate, now the re-definition of cool, Ballston takes Arlington lifestyle and orders it shaken – not stirred. By day it’s a hub of innovation, and by night a host to countless shopping and entertainment hotspots, health and wellness brands, and restaurants, coffee shops, bars by the greatest gastronomes in the area. Add in connections to the metro area by any set of wheels you like, and streetwise pricing for style-forward apartment living, it’s a more than a win-win situation. Want it, you’ve got it, at 4040.View neighborhood perks
- 50+ popular restaurants within minutes
- Plenty of unique entertainment hotspots like Punchbowl Social, Caps Iceplex, Muse Paintbar, Whino, Cookology, and live-action immersive adventure venue, 5 Wits
- Home of the Washington Capitals and their state-of-the-art practice facility at the Medstar Iceplex, open to the public during practice
- Countless top-tier health and wellness gyms, classrooms and spas including VIDA Fitness’ first Virginia location downstairs
- Ballston’s Quarterfest hosts the largest food, beer, wine (and music) festival in the area each Spring
- FRESHFARM Farmers Market runs every Thursday from April to November in Wellburn Square Situated along the Orange, Blue and Silver Metro Lines at Ballston-MU a couple blocks away
- Multiple innovative bike-share, car-share and car-charging services within a few blocks
- Extremely bikeable community with several urban lanes and tree-lined trails
- A 94 Walk Score® makes Ballston Arlington’s most walkable neighborhood
- Learn more about Getting Around Ballston
- Learn more about the Arlington County Car Free Diet
- View neighborhood map
But, it’s what’s on inside that counts.
But, it’s what’s on inside that counts.Next: Amenities + Services